Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Doll Size cookies

  1. #1
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by JaneHart - Alicia:
    What a good idea. Only problem, I have afeeling I would eat them before the dolls got a chance! LOL
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, that is the tricky part! heehee [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, they also have mini wheat thins that make perfect crackers for AGs! They fit their mouths perfectly! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    Also, they also have mini wheat thins that make perfect crackers for AGs! They fit their mouths perfectly! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I haven't seen those! How cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member drgrimsley's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2003
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just had to share:
    I got some Keebler mini-Fudge stripes cookies at the grocery store and just realized that they are perfectly doll size! THey would be really cute to use for a tea party. And then you could "help" your dolls eat them! Yum! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    courtneysunshine
    Guest courtneysunshine's Avatar

    Post

    What a great idea. Thanks for letting us know [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kim

  6. #6
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some downstairs, actually, and hadn't even thought about that. Good idea!

  7. #7
    Jane Hart
    Guest Jane Hart's Avatar

    Post

    What a good idea. Only problem, I have afeeling I would eat them before the dolls got a chance! LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •